Figures Esper Introduction

This blog is specially created for anime figure collectors who like to Eat, Sleep, Play, an ESPer just like us. You can find reviews of figures and some items we have on hand that you may want to have.



Wednesday 25 January 2012

Review: Kotobukiya Kureha

Kureha's one of the more popular characters in the Shining Wind series. Even I can't deny that she's my type of girl. Her character outfit's nice, the color scheme is just right and there's this dynamic pose only Kotobukiya can offer.
At least the hair ribbon looks natural. The problem with Kotobukiya's figures are they somehow missed out minor details with the outfits, most of them being gravity-defying.
Hair looks great. Somehow it looks weird being lifted half way at the back of the head but I could live with that.
The sleeves are fantastic. Swinging from one side to the other, it really does make her look alive. Her shoulder looks great as well.
Yeah, twist that butt. Can't find any fault with that posture.
This is one of my favourite. Bringing that arm up and lifting that weight. I'm referring to her sleeve.
Being over exposed brings goodness to my eyes and bloodiness to my nose. I never expect Kureha to have such valuable assets. Talk about hidden treasures.
I can't emphasize enough on her sleeves. They really look lively, very nicely sculpted.
Kureha comes with her bow where she'll hold behind with her left hand. Yes, the bow comes with a string. Yes, I'm looking at her behind, so who cares about that bow now.
The decal on her sash looks nice. There's some small little ruffles at the tip of her skirt, just above those smooth slender thighs.
Her legwear look like loose socks. Yummy, loose socks are my favourite.
It's just a dark brown oval base.
She's great, she's cool, she's one of the best Shining Wind figures out there by Kotobukiya.

No comments:

Post a Comment