Figures Esper Introduction

This blog is specially created for anime figure collectors who like to Eat, Sleep, Play, an ESPer just like us. You can find reviews of figures and some items we have on hand that you may want to have.



Saturday 11 February 2012

Review: Gift Saber Lily

Now I know why Saber Lily is so much preferred than the normal Saber. Basically the hair is the same, she didn't go for a haircut. This version of Saber doesn't come with an alternative head which I think she's good enough with her current one. One major thing I like about Saber Lily this time, there are more skin exposed.
Instead of tying it up as a big bun, she finally let down her hair.
Her armor's design appears to be sleeker. Her normal armor holds too much details and that much complexity makes her look so heavy. In comparison, her current one looks more elegant. I'm not sure how many folks like that pink and white color combination, but in my opinion, an all white would look better.
Even her gauntlets are simplified which I think is a plus point.
You don't get to see Saber putting her hand at her waist often. It sort of shows her confidence.
Yeah! This is what I'm talking about. Bare back sexiness. Bare thighs underneath, go get one to see. That sounds exactly like a poem.
I can never get enough of the translucent portions of her dress.
This is Caliburn. Slimmer in width, lighter in weight and more runewords which tells you it has more power.
Upskirt spotted again. This time there's something underneath. Swing here.
Swing there. Sounds familiar.
I suppose they know what's wrong with the normal Saber boots and this time they added some yummy details to her boots.
A round mirror base exactly like the other Saber. Again, I'm not gonna take out that protective film.
Everything I find as a flaw in Saber was corrected in Saber Lily. It's a great figure to get if you're a Saber fan. Personally I still think that she's being too wrapped up. Maybe we'll get to see more next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment