Figures Esper Introduction

This blog is specially created for anime figure collectors who like to Eat, Sleep, Play, an ESPer just like us. You can find reviews of figures and some items we have on hand that you may want to have.



Thursday 9 February 2012

Review: Gift Saber

When a low class mage summons a high class babe, you'll get Saber. Voted one of the most popular anime character in armor, let's see what Gift has to offer. Saber comes with an interchangable head which I will be using throughout this review. The default head attached looks somehow weird to me, no offense but it really looks like a guy's face and I'm straight.
Her blond hair tied in a bun shape with her hair ribbon protruding out.
Seriously her armor is impressive. The layers and color scheme, not to mention that logo on her breastplate. The sculptor definitely took effort and time to deliver such a sophisticated design.
The shoulder guard and that small little shield attached to her arm. You will notice that Saber's build is small and straight from the neck down to the hip area. I know I said I'm straight from the start of this review, but for Saber's case, straight is a no-no.
Her amazing highly detailed gauntlet holding the tip of the sword with no special mechanism to it.
From her back, it's even more obvious that she's straight. That didn't sound too bad.
The Excalibur has a very nice design with rune words on it. As far as I remember, her sword didn't really showed up until a later part of the story. Luckily they didn't replace it with a transparent plastic piece otherwise I want my money back.
The embroideries on her dress are the killers. The translucent dress is the main highlight.
Upskirt spotted, but nothing underneath. Shucks. Swing here.
Swing there.
Nice boots. I do feel that a little extra can be added to the shin area.
A mirror base. It's not reflective in this picture because I haven't remove the protective firm on it. Probably I'll remove it when I found a place where it won't be scratched.
They could do something about her figure. I really meant her figure. Everything else is fantastic, I do wish she shows a little bit of skin instead of being so wrapped up but I guess the details make up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment